[Telepathy] telepathy-python update specs please

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:07:58 PST 2013

Hello Maksim

On 04/01/13 18:59, Maksim Melnikau wrote:
> there is no other variants to write CM in non-C language.

If you like C++ and Qt, enabling the ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_SERVICE_SUPPORT
option in telepathy-qt you should be able to write a connection manager.
I'm not sure how much tested it is, though...
I'm quite sure that someone tried to write an echo CM using telepathy-qt
some time ago, but I don't remember who and when and if he succeeded,
you may try to ask on #kde-telepathy on freenode, or to write to
kde-telepathy mailing list.

Cheers,
 Daniele