[Telepathy] otr - new branch in telepathy-gabble

Marcin Ziemiński brentprey at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:58:29 PDT 2014

Hey

My name is Marcin Ziemiński. I am a current GSOC student for KDE.
We have noticed that some new changes were introduced to gabble, namely OTR
support:
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/xclaesse/telepathy-gabble.git/commit/?h=otr&id=4addae9f4173eb3ed19581c1201fecc43a405fc6

I am writing, because the core of my project is to add the OTR to the KDE
client.
However this new branch in gabble may change our plans and have an impact
on my work during ongoing GSOC.
Therefore it is important for me to know if the new branch is going to be
merged.
If so, are there any plans of modifying the proposed API or adding some new
functionality?

Many thanks,
Marcin Ziemiński