[Telepathy] otr - new branch in telepathy-gabble

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:21:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm expecting a few review comments, fixing a few bugs maybe, but I it's
a good base that can land upstream as soon as someone in telepathy team
reviews it.

You GSoC project can implement the same kind of code I did for empathy:
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/xclaesse/empathy.git/commit/?h=otr&id=d896e2efca25c99bdab2757c3dcdb8f052e103b8
You could need to expose more OTR information over the dbus interface
though, feel free to extend it. You could also implement the same dbus
interface in telepathy-haze for other protocols.

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.