[Telepathy] TURN servers in Empathy

Dominik George dominik.george at teckids.org
Mon Jan 26 05:19:16 PST 2015

Hi,

> I might be out of touch with the current state, but I believe that's
> correct, yes.
>
> Google relays are somewhat unlike standard TURN because Google has a
> non-standard auto-discovery protocol based on communicating with our
> "home" XMPP server, which telepathy-gabble knows how to use while
> signed-in to a Google account.

I'd like to try my hands at fixing this.

What I do not seem to be good at is finding my way through all the
Telepathy components. Would you be able to give me a hint as to what to
look into to port this functionality to global XMPP?

Cheers,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.