[Telepathy] incoming call not notified

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Fri Oct 16 14:50:21 PDT 2015

> Is the telepathy-ofono code up to date?
>
> Are any other API calls required when making a call channel?
>
> Are there any other examples?

I don't know the status of telepathy-ofono.

ktp-call-ui has been updated to Qt5 and I'm doing more tests trying to
(slowly) figure out some of the issues with the gstreamer pipeline.
(I'm still learning how the ktp-call-ui code base is put together)

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/telepathy/ktp-call-ui/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/call-manager.cpp#L68
has the core of the state machine handling calls.

There's also https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/mobile/plasma-phone-components/repository  which is a fork of ktp-call-ui modified to handle voice
calls on the Plasma phone

I think the process is call comes the CM needs to trigger an approver if the
approver approves then the call ui is brought up.

Diane