[Telepathy] telepathy-reSIProcate connection manager

Martin Klapetek mklapetek at kde.org
Mon Oct 19 08:20:45 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:

> So if I want to develop something that will run on Debian, it needs to
> compile with 0.9.4 but it also needs to compile against newer versions
> like 0.9.6.  How much does the API change between those versions?

Generally it doesn't change much unless it has to.

Nevertheless here's a full diff of the API changes (notice
that it's mostly additions, not that many changes):

$ git diff telepathy-qt-0.9.4..telepathy-qt-0.9.6 --diff-filter=M '*.h'

http://paste.ubuntu.com/12861894/

It shows only changes, not new files which may add even more APIs.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer