[Telepathy] Telepathy Help

Pranav Jain contact at pranavjain.me
Mon Apr 4 09:56:06 UTC 2016

I was doing some research on Telepathy in order to answer the questions
that we have been asked as part of GSOC. On the issue page there is a
documentation regarding Telepathy given at link (
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/2007-July/000864.html).
Most of the links in this document are not working.

Can someone please help me out with some of the sources where I can learn
more about Telepathy so in order to get better clarity and move forward
with the questions. I need to know more about 'Dial' command in Telepathy

Pranav Jain