[Telepathy] requestHandles method

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 01:47:11 UTC 2016

I said something wrong before. In fact, telepathy-morse is also adding a
contact to the list inside requestHandles() (through ensureContact() line
523 at [1]). Since I couldn't compile it I cannot test it in empathy to see
if it behaves like resiprocate.

[1]
https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-morse/blob/master/connection.cpp