[Telepathy] Emapathy Call UI

Alok Anand alok4nand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:34:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am working on call hangup feature for Connectiion manager for
resiprocate[1]. After setting up accounts on Empathy and Lumicall, I tried
calling/receiving using both clients.

It is clear from the logs that a call is being made or is being
received,(SIP:INVITE,TRYING messages )  but the empathy call user interface
does not show up. Is there some alternate way I can accept call and then
hang up without using empathy client user interface.

I have tried using D-feet's method execute feature to call accept() ,but it
did not work for me.

I would like to test and be thorough with my implementation.

​[1] ​https://github.com/alok4nand/resiprocate/commits/telepathy-voice-video

Alok Anand