[Telepathy] Emapathy Call UI

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Tue Jun 7 05:30:18 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 01:04 +0530, Alok Anand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on call hangup feature for Connectiion manager for
> resiprocate[1]. After setting up accounts on Empathy and Lumicall, I
> tried calling/receiving using both clients.

With empathy you can run
 /usr/lib/empathy/empathy-call

to see whats going on... unfortunately for me theres a several errors
empathy-Message: Element factory "postproc_tmpnoise" not found.
empathy-Message: Failed to add "postproc_tmpnoise" (gst-ffmpeg
missing?)
(empathy:19542): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new_valist: invalid
object type 'ClutterBox' for value type 'ClutterGstVideoSink'

I think gst-ffmpeg was deprecated. Also the object type looks like an
issue.

The second error looks like it may be from a debian patch, will need
more investigation when i'm less tired

Diane