[Telepathy] wiki update

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Tue Jun 21 20:38:16 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 12:33 +0300, George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've taken the liberty of reviving a large portion of the old
> telepathy
> wiki and polishing some pages so that it's usable and more current.
>
> Take a look [1] and let me know what you think. Feel free to edit it
> further of course.

Thank you! I had no idea how to update the wiki.

Though that leads me to another idea...

How should we update the documentation?

There's the telepathy book, the telepathy spec and the glib & qt api
docs.

I've sometimes wished the book was updated and included information
from the glib and qt API docs.

Diane