[Telepathy] wiki update

Alexandr Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:56:41 UTC 2016

TelepathyQt documentation [1] updated automatically in the process of release.
There is "maintainer-upload-release" make target, which triggers
"maintainer-upload-release-docs" target [2]. There is also a target
"upload-branch-docs", but I didn't run it yet. Thank you, I just
noticed that there is outdated link to Qt docs
(http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/). I'll investigate how it used and
fix it sometime soon.

Probably glib and spec docs can be updated via rsync too.

[1] https://telepathy.freedesktop.org/doc/telepathy-qt/
[2] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-qt/tree/tools/CMakeLists.txt#n37