[Telepathy] receiving text messages

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 13:59:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm looking to implement receiving text messages functionality at
resiprocate and I would like to know what methos should I implement. I'm
looking at [1] and the only method is SendMessage(). At [2] the only method
is AcknowledgePendingMessages() and I think this is the one to implement
but at [3] and [4] there another methods (whenMessageReceived() and
processReceivedMessage(), respectively) to receive a message and I didn't
saw an implementation for AcknowledgePendingMessages().

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/Channel_Interface_Messages.html
[2] https://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/Channel_Type_Text.html
[3]