[Telepathy] receiving text messages

Alexandr Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:16:46 UTC 2016

Hi Mateus,

For message *receiving* you don't have to implement a method in
interface (because method is something to be called by a telepathy
client application). Instead, client listens for messageReceived
signal [1], which you should emit for every incoming message.

[1] https://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/Channel_Interface_Messages.html#Signal:MessageReceived