[Telepathy] run telepathy with empathy at ubuntu

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:08:19 UTC 2016

> Would you consider upgrading your system from Ubuntu to Debian jessie in
case there are any other irregularities like this?

Yes, in fact I already have a Debian installed but after I compiled
reSIProcate at Ubuntu I thought I could use it in Ubuntu as well.

> Would you consider upgrading your system from Ubuntu to Debian jessie in
case there are any other irregularities like this?

I did that and now I see some difference at bustle. But I think empahty is
trying to use sofiasip to connect (even though I have not installed it).
When I try to go online (at empathy) I got this (at bustle):

Method Call
Member: org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get
Arguments: @s "org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Connection.Interface.Contacts"

Error
Member: org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get
Arguments: @s "Method \"Get\" with signature \"ss\" on interface
\"org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties\" doesn't exist\n"