[Telepathy] run telepathy with empathy at ubuntu

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:17:35 UTC 2016

Can I use resiprocate-telepathy with Jitsi? I installed Jitsi and I can
register an account in it (even without rakia and sofiasip). I initiated
the resiprocate-telepathy process:

$ libtool --mode=execute gdb ./apps/telepathy/telepathy-resiprocate

but I see nothing at bustle. I don't know if I have to change some
configuration at Jitsi...