[Telepathy] run telepathy with empathy at ubuntu

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Sat May 21 02:52:02 UTC 2016

I'm running at Debian and now I can see empathy comunicate with
telepathy-resiprocate. I'm getting an error but I couldn't identify what it
is. I couldn't attach the output from telepathy-resiprocate process and
bustle here (it has more than 100kb).

The output from telepathy-resiprocate has a lot of debug information. Is
there a way to output just the errors?