[Telepathy] Telepathy 1.0 and moving to Github

Alexandr Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:09:35 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Our manpower is very limited, but IMO we need to polish the specification
and carefully test everything to make Tp 1.0 to be the best release, rather
than rush, declare release earlier and make the situation even worse.
Yet another point is Empathy. It was holding the 1.0 release back and now
it seems to be close to removed/abandoned. I don't think that Empathy with
Tp 1.0 support will be released in time for Debian.