[Telepathy] Requesting status of Python 3 version of Telepathy

Rahul Bothra f2016015 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue May 15 19:23:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you, but I didn't quite understand what you proposed.

Currently, our code is written in Python 2 (and PyGTK+ 3) and we are using
the telepathy python library. We are porting to Python 3, and I am looking
for a Python 3 version of Telepathy (preferably, maintained).
If it is not available, I will have to port it myself.

Thanks again

Regards
Rahul