[Uim] Mirror svn repository for uim and viewcvs interface are available

Masahito Omote omote at t-base.ne.jp
Fri Dec 17 11:06:44 EET 2004

Hi,

I started mirror repository for uim. You can access the repository by subversion.

svn://svn.utyuuzin.net/uim/trunk

I also prepared viewcvs interface for it.

http://svn.utyuuzin.net/viewcvs/uim/

Notice:
 - Repository is updated only once pre day in 9:30 GMT. So a lag between
   here and fd.o still remains.
 - If repository on fd.o is broken, mirror repository is not updated.
 - I may stop svnserve or viewcvs without announcement.
 - If overload access or attacks are found, I block the access from it forever.
   The blocking range will be achieved by a CIDR block(mainly /24 or /16). If blocked
   by misfortune please let me know.

Thanks,
--
Masahito Omote(omote at utyuuzin.net, omote at sapmed.ac.jp, omote at debian.org)