[Uim] Re: What should be done until 0.4.6

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 19 02:14:06 EET 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 07:59:24PM +0100, Jan Willem Stumpel wrote:
> -- it should be possible to disable "shift-space". Users often hit
>    these keys by mistake. It may be better if you can switch input
>    methods only by clicking on the widget.

This is currently possible:
in .uim,
(define-key generic-on-key?                 '("zenkaku-hankaku" "Super_key" "<Control>j"))
makes it use Zenaku-hankaku, Logo key (doesn't work) or Control-j.

Input methods are free to renable it in their own scheme file, but
I doubt they do. Prime's scheme file adds Control-J to the list.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.