[Uim] Key combinations in anthy?

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Wed Feb 11 19:43:20 EET 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:59:22 +0100
David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> I was just wondering what the key combinations might be for typing the
> kana middle dot ( ・ ) and for typing Zenkaku romaji, if there are
> any.

To switch Zenkaku romaji mode, you should type Shift+L. To input middle
dot, you should type "z/".

FYI: Converting rule is described in japanese.scm.

> And is there any app with which one can configure these key combos?

No, there is no software to configure them yet. I want to write a config
tool for uim, but in my ToDo list, there are many tasks given higher
priority than config tool...

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/