[Uim] A problem using uim and anthy in KDE

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Sun Feb 22 19:19:20 EET 2004

Hello again,

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:45:50 +0900, TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki <tkng at xem.jp> wrote:

>  Yes, it's known problem and already fixed in svn HEAD. (Fixed
> yesterday.) I'll release uim 0.3.0 this Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you!

I have another question.  In GEdit, I can select a candidate in the
dropdown list with a mouse click, but in KWrite, it doesn't seem to work
although the list has a scrollbar.  If there are a small number of
candidates, it's not a problem, but "ka" for exmaple brings up 104.  Is
there a way to select one without going down the list with space key or
down-arrow key?  In GEdit, on the other hand, the list doesn't have a
scrollbar.  Is it possible to bring up the next page of a candidate list
with a certain key combination?

I have been trying to find out uim key usage by intuition, not knowing
what is possible and what is not.  I was wondering if there was a page
where one can learn all about it, something like this:
http://www.mozilla.org/quality/intl/kinput2/kinput2keys.html

Thank you.

Yukiko