[Uim] A problem using uim and anthy in KDE

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sun Feb 22 22:29:35 EET 2004

> I have been trying to find out uim key usage by intuition, not knowing
> what is possible and what is not.  I was wondering if there was a page
> where one can learn all about it, something like this:
> http://www.mozilla.org/quality/intl/kinput2/kinput2keys.html

Perhaps we should make one...?

At least Tokunaga-san's told me about the following combinations:

Type xwi to get wi,
xwe to get we,
z/ to get the kana middle dot,
shift+l to get zenkaku romaji

And as with kinput2, shift-space enables or disables uim, space brings
up candidate selection, arrow keys can be used to move back or forward
during candidate selection, and shift + arrow keys can be used to
broaden or narrow a selection during candidate selection.

...Which ones do you know about?

-Dave Oftedal