[Uim] uim-0.3.0

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sun Feb 22 23:12:21 EET 2004

Thank you for releasing yet another version of uim, and of course for
including the romaja method. :)

First of all, I have to ask the list if anyone else is having problems
using the enter key under GTK. This doesn't affect anthy, of course, but
in several other methods, the enter key will only end candidate
selection, and never return a newline. I believe this was fixed once
before... Could it be that there's some old component left on my system?
I hope other people can provide input on this.

Japanese support seems flawless as always, though... Let's hope more and
more people will adopt uim!

-Dave Oftedal