[Uim] traditional Chinese py input?

yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp
Tue Jan 13 15:22:29 EET 2004

Hi!

> Anyway, here's the file in UTF-8 (I think):
>
> http://home.no.net/david/PY-UTF8.scm
You seem to have forgot to change the name of encoding at the bottom of the file.
: (generic-register-im
:  'py "zh_CN" "GB18030" py-init-handler)
GB18030 -> UTF8

> Obviously, it would be great if all of the .scm files were converted to
> UTF-8, so that they could more easily be edited. Thankfully, Linux
> editors support a lot of encodings, though.
I am now trying to support UTF-8 with anthy (Japanese conversion system
which I wrote and am a maintainer. I will convert Japanese script files
into UTF-8 after that.

> Now that you mention kanji, does anyone know of some tables for creating
> hanja? It would be great if we could parse that and put it into an scm
> file. For instance, it could depend on hangul.scm, so that one could
> input the hangul first and convert them later.
Unfortunately, none of developers know about hangul or hanja well.
I hope native speakers to join our development.

--
 CHAOS AND CHANCE!
  Yusuke TABATA (yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp)