[Uim] traditional Chinese py input?

Jon Babcock jon at kanji.com
Tue Jan 13 19:32:52 EET 2004

Thank you Tabata-san and Tokunaga-san.

> : (generic-register-im
> :  'py "zh_CN" "GB18030" py-init-handler)
> GB18030 -> UTF8

This solved the problem with PY.scm. I now see 漢 as the first candidate
for "han", and I'm a happy camper.

Now I'm going to try to add the traditional forms of the kanji from the
   "CJK Unified Ideographs" of Unicode to PY.scm. I haven't decided
which Unicode standard version to use, probably 3.0, because I don't
think there are any fonts (for Linux) that will support the additional
kanji of later Unicode versions, are there? This may take a while. :)

Thanks again.

Jon

--
Jon Babcock <jonatkanji.com>