[Uim] uim 0.3.0.1 released

Ken Deeter ktdeeter at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:50:46 EET 2004

Hi just to report a few more problems. I now can use prime for all my
input and am enjoying it very much.

- There is no way to input small hiragana.

- When I hit the key 'x', it tries to show the last candidate, even if
no candidate window is showing and there is nothing in the preedit
buffer.

- no way to know status of IM. Is there any document on how to use
uim-helper-server and friends? Is that what I am even suppose to use?

- wish there was a quick way to go in and out of romaji mode like the
'l' and 'ctrl+j' combination of skk.

Thanks,
Ken