[Uim] Small hiranaga on uim-prime.

Hiroyuki Komatsu komatsu at taiyaki.org
Fri Mar 19 00:06:51 EET 2004

At Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:50:46 -0800,
Ken Deeter wrote:
> Hi just to report a few more problems. I now can use prime for all my
> input and am enjoying it very much.
>
> - There is no way to input small hiragana.
>
> - When I hit the key 'x', it tries to show the last candidate, even if
> no candidate window is showing and there is nothing in the preedit
> buffer.

Although the best way is to fix the bug of uim, use 'l' instead of 'x'
is a quick solution.  To use 'l', you need to create a romaji table
and modify ~/.prime/Custom_prime.rb.

The romaji table (~/.prime/myromaji) is like here:
| la	ぁ
| li	ぃ
| lu	ぅ

Custom_prime.rb is like here:
| PRIME_ENV['suikyo_tables'] = ["romaji", "egg-mark",
|                               ENV['HOME'] + "/.prime/myromaji"]

Or you can modify the original romaji table directly.  The default
location of the table is /usr/local/share/suikyo/conv-table/romaji.

--
Hiro