[Uim] Certain keys break input

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sat Mar 13 17:22:45 EET 2004

Hi! I've noticed that certain keys tend to break off input, and, as
happens when you input characters that aren't recognised, the input's
reversed.

For instance, try and use uim-romaja to enter: "yoboseyo". It works
until the second "y", but when you type that in, the previous input,
"se", is reversed, and it turns into "yoboesyo". Apparently, uim thinks
that "sey" is _one_ sequence, and treats it as unrecognised and reverses it.

I believe a few other keys break the input as well.

-Dave Oftedal