[Uim] Key combinations still break input

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sun Mar 21 15:23:28 EET 2004

Hello!

I'm using the newest version of uim now, and I'm still strugging with
some types of input causing previous input to be reversed.

The letters q, w, f, z, x and v aren't part any legal sequences in my
keymap, so that's why they were causing trouble. Hoever, the letters c
and y are legal input, and I had to add two empty entries to solve the
problem:

((("y" ))(""))
((("c" ))(""))

Combinations like "yeobuseyo" or "yeobusecho" are working, but if you
try any illegal combinations like "yeobusezo" or "yeobuseqo", you'll get
something like "yeobueso".

There's one problem I haven't been able to solve though: The letter j
causes the previous input to be reversed if preceded by a starting
consonant, an a, and an n.

So hanja = nahja
ganja = nagja
banja = nabja

Etc.

I haven't been able to find a solution for this yet. Any ideas? Perhaps
I could make special entries for all consonants + a + n.

-David