[Uim] uim 0.3.3 released

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Sun Mar 21 15:31:15 EET 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:49:46 +0100, David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> How hard is it to make a new RPM, though? As long as you don't mix
> source and RPM versions, it should be OK.

I don't know how to make RPMs...   I uninstalled 0.3.2 first and installed
0.3.3 from the tarball.  "$ configure; make > # make install" went
successfully at the first try!  Then I editied /etc/gtk-2.0/gtk-immodules
by hand so uim refers to /usr/local/lib/gtk-2.0/2.2.0/immodules.  Is there
a better way of doing the same thing?

Anyway, I'm already enjoying the new version.  PageUp/Dwon works fine. :-)

Thank you for the advice.

Yukiko