[Uim] Some comments for SigScheme

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sat Aug 6 00:56:08 EEST 2005

Hi kazuki, I'm happy if you consider this comments.

* ARGNUM is not intuitive

I guess ARGNUM is an abbreviation of 'argument number'. I think it's not
intuitive because distinction of ARGNUM_L, ARGNUM_R_NotEval and
ARGNUM_R_Eval is not related on the number of arguments. I propose
ARG_TYPE or FUNC_TYPE.

* InitSubr is not describing functionality properly

Because the role InitSubr family is registering rather than
initializing. For uim, changing function names are difficult for
compatibility. But SigScheme has no constraint now, I propose change
these function names as RegisterSubr.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki