[Uim] TODO list until 0.4.6

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Jan 13 00:21:31 EET 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:18:59 +0900
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki <tkng at xem.jp> wrote:

> What should be done until 0.4.6 release? Here's my TODO list.
>
>  - Implement 'selecting candidate by numeral key' for generic IM.
>  - Lazy loading of input method.
>  - Split prime.c from libuim.so
>  - Extend uim-custom-choice to allow non-symbol choice item. (Yamaken,
>   is it possible?)
>  - Remove some m17n-lib input methods (m17n-ja-anthy and m17n-zh-py)

I've implemented some items on the list. Now the number of left items are two,

 - Lazy loading of input method
 - Extend uim-custom-choice to allow non-symbol choice item. (Yamaken,
   is it possible?)

Why I want to extend uim-custom-choice is mainly for handling of
candidate-window-position. This variable is used from GTK+ immodule and
Qt immodule to control a position of candidate window. This Variable
should be choice item, because it takes one from three values. i.e.
"caret", "left" and "right". Since type of these variable is string, now
I need extension of uim-custom-choice.

At first I challenged to use custom-add-hook to avoid the problem
instead of to extend uim-custom-choice. But I couldn't save the changed
value into ~/.uim.d/custom/.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki