[Uim] lazy-loading

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Mon Jan 17 16:46:44 EET 2005

Hi Etsushi,

At Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:57:56 +0900,
ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp wrote:
> First, it seems only global section of user preference
> (~/.uim.d/custom-global.scm" is loaded with uim-pref-gtk.  Other
> setting is not loaded and default values are shown in preference pane.
> Maybe this is related to lazy-loading?  But it seems applications with
> gtk immodule and uim-xim work well with reading ~/.uim.d/custom-*.scm.

Mmm... strange. Show me following information.

- Whether some error have caused
  LIBUIM_VERBOSE=5 uim-pref-gtk 2>&1|grep ERROR

- Whether input methods are installed or not
  $ uim-sh
  uim> installed-im-module-list
  ("anthy" "canna" "prime" "skk" "m17nlib")

> Second, while quitting uim-pref-gtk, it shows an error message (maybe
> Mac OS X specific feature) about some problems on free().

It seems to be caused in plugin unloading process of
m17nlib.c. I got no error when I removed "m17nlib" from
loader.scm.

I've not done further investigation since I'm not familiar with
m17nlib.c. Anyone?

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp