[Uim] announcement of SigScheme

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Thu Jul 14 14:45:08 EEST 2005

Hi, Tokunaga-san.

I've already implemented the basic feature of R5RS except
continuation and macro. Then, I want to step to the next
stage, that is, check the all scheme code which assumes
R4RS (SIOD's behavior). I think I should have the another
branch for this work. Tokunaga-san, can I have the new
branch?

# and also does uim's public svn access is not yet restored?

Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp