[Uim] A Korean input module for uim

Jan Willem Stumpel jstumpel at planet.nl
Fri Jun 17 15:02:58 EEST 2005

Park Jae-hyeon wrote:

> I am sorry, I forgot to write how to use it. If you put the
> files in /usr/share/uim, you should add [..]

Thanks! Now it works. The menu in the widget gives the
possibilities

    영숫자       (A for short)

    한글  글자   (가 for short)

    항글  낱말   (말 for short)

Unfortunately I hardly know more Korean than just a little bit of
the alphabet, but it seems that 말 is the setting for "input unit
is word". Choosing this I could change 가 to 加 by pressing F9,
but I was not able to change 서울 to 京, although it should be
possible according to your dictionary. Should some other
conversion key be used?

Regards, Jan