[Uim] Problems with UIM om Fedora Core

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sun Jun 19 03:17:09 EEST 2005

>You've upgraded from a much older version, where each uim backend was a
>different immodule to the current layout, which uses uim-pre to choose a
>backend.
>
>Run uim-pref, choose a default backend, and configure all the key bindings. It
>beats the heck out of hacking up a .uim in scheme. ^_^

Thanks! uim-pref-gtk still fails with an error though:

uim-pref-gtk: symbol lookup error: uim-pref-gtk: undefined symbol:
uim_custom_init

Of course, there's still uim-pref-qt.

Also, candidate lookup doesn't seem to be functioning in uim-anthy right
at the moment, but hey, Rome wasn't bulit in a day... Anyway, I
appreciate your help so far.