[Uim] Re: Renaming of skk-dic.c

Etsushi Kato ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp
Sun Jun 26 07:38:37 EEST 2005

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 02:48:59AM +0900,
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki <tkng at xem.jp> wrote:

> A few months ago, Etsushi added a new feature to skk-dic.c, connecting
> feature with skk server. Therefore, now uim-skk can use both of skk-dic
> and skk-server. So the filename should be renamed.
>
>  1. Simply renaming as skk.c.
>
>  2. Splitting into three files, skk.c, skk-dic.c and skk-server.c.

1. is fine.  Please rename the file.

FYI SKK users, in addition to skkserver connection, I added ddskk
(Emacs's SKK) like candidate words selection (selecting candidate by
"a", "s", "d", "f", "j", "k", "l" keys, and changing selector page
with next candidate key press) in 0.4.7.  Please try changing "Candidate
selection style" as "ddskk-like" in uim-pref.  Enjoy!

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp