[Uim] Release manual draft

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Jun 27 19:45:53 EEST 2005

Konbanwa Hiroyuki,

-On [20050627 11:51], TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki (tkng at xem.jp) wrote:
>> Do you want a DocBook/XML version?
>
>Yes I want if possible. Now I'm thinking all document (execept some
>document such as doc/COMPATIBILITY) should be provided in DocBook (or
>something other nice document format) in the future. (For now, writing
>documents itself is more important than document format, because we
>didn't write so much documents in the past...)

I've attached a DocBook/XML 4.4 article of the release manual document.  I
choose an article since I doubt it will ever grow to a real book size.

An example after xsltproc -o uim.xhtml docbook.xsl uim.xml can be found at
http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/uim.xhtml - this is the stock docbook-xsl
xhtml docbook.xsl file for transforming.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Vae victis!