[Uim] Release manual draft

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Jun 27 19:47:43 EEST 2005

-On [20050627 11:51], TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki (tkng at xem.jp) wrote:
>Yes I want if possible. Now I'm thinking all document (execept some
>document such as doc/COMPATIBILITY) should be provided in DocBook (or
>something other nice document format) in the future. (For now, writing
>documents itself is more important than document format, because we
>didn't write so much documents in the past...)

Just to add more:

Yes, just submit your documentation/notes/whatever in plain text, I will
convert to DocBook as/when needed. :)

If you know DocBook, all the better, but do not take it to be a hurdle.  I
will extract the information from your mind anyway. :)

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Though this be madness, yet there is a method in it...