[Uim] Re: 0.4.7

Etsushi Kato ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp
Thu May 5 14:11:57 EEST 2005

Hi Tokunaga-san,

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 01:38:12AM +0900,
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki <tkng at xem.jp> wrote:

> At first, we should release 0.4.7. I did nothing since 0.4.6-final, but
> already there are many changes from 0.4.6. (Thanks for all
> contributers!)

Great.

> I think we should not add new features anymore. (But if you want further
> new features, I'll concider.) If there's no objection, I want to set the
> roadmap for 0.4.7 as follows.

I've just wrote some code for uim-skk today (skk.scm and
skk-custom.scm), adding emacs's skk like candidate selection feature.
It is not enabled by default, but user can choose this feature by
uim-pref.  I'd like to commit this tonight, but what do you think?

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp