[Uim] Accessing input methods from the m17nlib in UIM

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Dec 9 08:49:27 EET 2006

Hi,

(I am not using Ubuntu now, so I don't know whether it works or not)

Ubuntu has uim-m17nlib in "universe",
http://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/ubuntu.com/pool/universe/u/uim/?C=M;O=D
so add "universe" repository
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/sources
and run it please.
# apt-get update
# apt-get install uim-m17nlib uim-utils uim-gtk2.0

Remove ~/.uim.d (reset config) and run uim-pref-gtk.
You'll find "m17n-*" entries in "Enabled input methods".

Regards.
Hirosi