[Uim] Re: uim-chewing 0.0.2

Etsushi Kato ek.kato at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 07:52:00 EET 2006

On 12/9/06, UTUMI Hirosi <utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Etsushi Kato wrote:
> > OK.  Please rename selectAreaLen to candPerPage in chewing.c
>
> Thank you so much. It's working for me.
> I've packed the latest uim and uim-chewing for Mandriva Cooker.
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779

Thanks.

I've imported my local files into fd.o's svn repository.
svn://anonsvn.freedesktop.org/svn/uim/uim-chewing-trunk

And bump libchewing requirement to 0.3.091.  libchewing-0.3.0 is known to
have a problem overwriting HOME environmental variable with HanYu
pinyin module.  So if you use HanYu pinyin KBD type, please use
libchewing-0.3.091 and patched
version (selectAreaLen to candPerPage) of uim-chewing-0.0.2 (or current trunk).

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
ek.kato at gmail.com