[Uim] Where is traditional Chinese Pinyin?

Chunghau Lee chunghaulee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:32:54 EEST 2006

Hi again,

The problem is that I can't even enable/add Pinyin into the list of
input methods in the UIM preferences.  Here is a shot of the dialog
showing the Japanese and Korean inputs, but not Pinyin.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chunghau/missing_pinyin.png

I'm hoping there are config files somewhere in which I can add pinyin-big5.

Thanks.