[Uim] Where is traditional Chinese Pinyin?

Etsushi Kato ek.kato at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 06:46:32 EEST 2006

On 7/3/06, Chunghau Lee <chunghaulee at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that I can't even enable/add Pinyin into the list of
> input methods in the UIM preferences.  Here is a shot of the dialog
> showing the Japanese and Korean inputs, but not Pinyin.
>
> http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chunghau/missing_pinyin.png
>
> I'm hoping there are config files somewhere in which I can add pinyin-big5.

Hmm...  Please make sure that you have pyload.scm in /usr/share/uim, and
check whether "pyload" exists in installed-im-module-list of
/usr/share/uim/installed-modules.scm.  If there is no "pyload"  in it,
you can add it with following command.

  sudo uim-module-manager --register pyload

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
ek.kato at gmail.com