[Uim] Where is traditional Chinese Pinyin?

Chunghau Lee chunghaulee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 18:12:32 EEST 2006

Hi,

I've used UIM in conjunction with SCIM a year ago and used UIM's
traditional Chinese Pinyin.  I've reinstalled my system and am now
using Ubuntu 6.06.  UIM is version 1.0 and SCIM is 4.4, but I am
unable to find the old traditional Chinese Pinyin as one of the input
methods :(  My locale is set to en_US.UTF-8.

I looked around and I do have this file...
/usr/share/uim/pinyin-big5.scm.  Is it actually being used?  Because I
am unable to use that input method.

Thanks in advance!