[Uim] uim 1.5.0 TODO list

Etsushi Kato ek.kato at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:37:47 EET 2007

On 1/10/07, Etsushi Kato <ek.kato at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/8/07, YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> > Since no bugs for 1.4.0 are pending, I would like to start 1.5.0
> > development on trunk from now on.
> [...]
> > So as first step, please add --disable-compat-siod-bugs to your
> > build and debug scm/ codes. Properly distinguish #f and (),
> > eliminate malformed let and let* forms (such as (let ((var))
> > exp)), not to car or cdr null list.
>
> OK.  I've done some fixes for Japanese IM today.

Now I made "--disable-compat-siod-bugs" works with every IM so far.

On a side note, I encountered a frequent random fatal error "Error:
fatal: assertion failed: (file: ../sigscheme/src/eval.c, line: 84)"
while debugging.  I haven't got this error without "--enable-debug
--enable-backtrace".  So something weird seems to happen in SigScheme
with debug code enabled.

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato