[Uim] does uim-fep works for debian 7

NOKUBI Takatsugu knok at daionet.gr.jp
Mon Apr 7 00:44:03 PDT 2014

In my environment, locale was missing, so I installed
locale-data package and tried to generate Japanese locale.

# locale-gen
Generating locales (this might take a while)...
  ja_JP.EUC-JP...Segmentation fault
 done
  ja_JP.UTF-8...Segmentation fault
 done
Generation complete.

It seems not work appropriately, but uim-fep works
on the envrionment.

$ uim-fep -u anthy
$
anthy[An- R]

Can you check /etc/locale.gen and try to make locale
data?

--
NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok at daionet.gr.jp>