[virglrenderer-devel] Potentially attack surface for virgl_renderer_submit_cmd

Po-Hsien Wang pwang at chromium.org
Wed Jul 18 20:17:34 UTC 2018

Hi Dave,
Thanks for pointing this out. I'm not aware of those variable and looks
into the fill_caps path as I think most caller use this to determine its
behavior.
Based on briefly examination, it seems those have_ variable is initialized
in a similar way as fill_caps. I'm wondering why we did this in two
different code path? Is there a specific reason for this?